[Pw_forum] questions about the results of projwfc.x

Ariadna Blanca Romero a.blanca-romero at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 21 17:56:17 CEST 2014

I think there is an explanation about the use of these flags in the input_PW:
starting_magnetization is ignored if you are performing a
non-scf calculation, if you are restarting from a previous
run, or restarting from an interrupted run.
If you fix the magnetization with "tot_magnetization",
you should not specify starting_magnetization.

http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wp-content/uploads/Doc/INPUT_PW.html#id3119932

I think also you should provide the full input file you are using.

BR
Dr. Ariadna Blanca Romero
Research Associate
Imperial College London