[Pw_forum] CP in QE vs. CPMD from www.cpmd.org

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:29:41 CEST 2014

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:53 AM, S. Sanchez <lcqsigi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Axel,
>
> Thank you. I think, I was looking for literature information along the
> lines of your previous post. Check:
> http://qe-forge.org/pipermail/pw_forum/2007-January/080222.html
>
> Actually, if by documentation, you refer to the "user guide"; at least to
> my first impression, there are not many references one can use to
> understand the differences between one implementation and the other. Check:
> http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wp-content/uploads/Doc/cp_user_guide.pdf

​then i don't understand the question. you have to be more precise in
describing what *kind* of differences you are looking for. which features
are supported in one code or the other is what people usually base their
choices on and that is what i am referring to in the post you are quoting
as well.

axel.​
​