[Pw_forum] Hubbarb coefficients

Pang Rui pang.r at sustc.edu.cn
Thu May 15 05:53:42 CEST 2014

http://hjklol.mit.edu/content/calculating-hubbard-u
I have some problems to excute the fortran code in the material of
Mr.Cococcioni, and reading the code takes a lot of effort. Until now I do
not quite understand how he obtained a supercell result without calculating
the supercell.
The above tutorial used python to deal the data, it is easier to read. The
drawback is that you may do the supercell calculation to get the accurate
one.
Both codes may not be used to directly calculate the results in the latest
version because the format of the output changed. You have to read the
codes and modified them.
Hope this can be helpful to you.