[Pw_forum] psudopotential generation

anyy zsj zsjanyy at gmail.com
Thu May 15 03:45:25 CEST 2014

Thank you very much!
After choosing the local reference as:
2
3S 1 0 2.00 0.00 1.1 1.1
3P 2 1 6.00 0.00 1.2 1.2
The problem has gone. But could you give me some short explanation
about this? In your "Notes on pseudopotential generation" , it is said
"The general rule is that if your atom has states
up to l = lc in the core, you need a PP with angular momenta up to l =
lc + 1." I am always following this rules. Is there some
misinterpretation here?