[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 82, Issue 8

Thomas Gruber thomas.gruber at physik.tu-freiberg.de
Mon May 12 11:57:11 CEST 2014

Giovanni,

Thanks for the answer. I will give it a try, if you could send me the
code. I have problem with Bader analysis in one of my systems, because
it does not cut through the bond of 2 specific atoms, but rather through
the center of the atoms. A core charge should help.

Regards,

Thomas Gruber

--
TU Bergakademie Freiberg