[Pw_forum] high symmetric Points

BENYAHIA NEZHA benyahia-nezha at hotmail.fr
Sat May 3 12:50:34 CEST 2014

Dear Ari Paavo Seitsonen

First, thank you for your response. You're so helpfull.
If i understood, Xcrysden generates a crystal coordinates(Reciprocal coordinates) but it gave me a wrong dispersion curve when plotted. By your response you mean that the coordinates which were pasted below (and were generated by plothon) are in the tpiba(2pi/a) unit, without forgetting that these ones gave me the right dispersion curve. Can xcrysden give me a tpiba coordinates inspite of reciprocal ones? and how?
In this case how to generate tpiba coordinates(which give me the right dispersion curve) without using Plotphon?????

I will be very happy if you could enlightened me more on this "as the second point looks like (-1/3,2/3) above but contains apparently the 1/sqrt(3) ~= 0.57735... in the generated k points. What is 1/sqrt(3) ~= 0.57735????
I'am sorry if i have asked a lot of questions but i really need all of them!!!!!!

Regards.
Nh Ben