[Pw_forum] a2Fq2r files - electron-phonon coupling

Sridhar Sadasivam sridhu88 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:24:38 CET 2014

Dear Prof. Giannozzi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes the coupling matrix elements do not depend on
the broadening. I agree.

My problem is this: how to extract the raw electron-phonon matrix elements
from Quantum Espresso? I understand how to obtain related quantities such
as phonon line widths and Eliashberg function. But I would like to obtain
the raw matrix elements. Is this possible and has anyone done it before?

Thanks,
Sridhar