[Pw_forum] Web-QE: web-gateway for Quantum ESPRESSO at NERSC/Berkeley Lab

Timur Bazhirov timur.bazhirov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 23:34:30 CET 2014

Dear members of QE community,

Writing this to bring your attention to a web-gateway for running Quantum
ESPRESSO calculations that is currently under development at *NERSC*
supercomputing
center.

Here's a screencast of what web-QE can do at the moment:
http://web-qe.meteor.com/video. The application is now capable of running
electronic band-structure calculations in both serial and parallel ways.

We want to make web-QE user friendly and abstract the code installation and
optimization parts. We have compute time allocated specifically for testing
purposes and can assist in getting NERSC accounts for trying web-QE.

You can reply to this message directly or visit
http://web-qe.meteor.com/and click "Give Feedback" link.

Timur Bazhirov,
UC Berkeley Physics PhD