[Pw_forum] Too many r-vectors?

pourya pourya at flex.phys.tohoku.ac.jp
Wed Mar 12 09:50:18 CET 2014

professor Paolo Giannozzi and Dear L.Harper-san

Hi,

I appreciate for professor Paolo Giannozzi answer and Dear L.Harper-san
for your question. I have same problem when I wanted to calculated
twisted bilayer graphene there is 76 atoms is one unit cell. I just
would like to know that after changing these value I have to compile
just pw again or whole package.

Best Regard,

Pourya Ayria
PhD student