[Pw_forum] Yet another question about graphene bandstructure

Hadi Arefi hadi.arefi at tyndall.ie
Mon Mar 10 23:09:48 CET 2014

Dear Julia,

They are of course in the reciprocal space no matter you want them to be or not! If your K-mesh is dense enough (which is not in your current input) and along the right paths (Which still aren't: GAMMA-to-M-to-K-to-GAMMA), then there are some parameters you need to check such as smearing/K-points/ecut/ecutrho convergence.

Your smearing looks high to me and your ecut is too much for a PAW pseudo potential that you are using. Also you need to specify ecutrho as well because the default value is used in the case of norm conserving one.

HTH.

Hadi.