[Pw_forum] Quantum ESPRESSO in the cloud on Exabyte.io.

Timur Bazhirov timur.bazhirov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 02:18:02 CEST 2014

Fellow QE users,

Writing to bring your attention to a web service for density functional
theory calculations built on top of QE by Exabyte.io. A brief description
and screencast are available at:

http://platform.exabyte.io/tutorials/DFT.

Exabyte.io is developing an easy-to-use platform for scientific computing
applications and Quantum ESPRESSO is our first one. We partnered with
public cloud vendors (eg. Amazon Web Services) and developed a user
interface, so that everyone interested can signup and start running QE in a
couple of clicks at:

http://platform.exabyte.io/register

We plan to keep the service completely free in the next few months during
beta testing and remain free for academic researchers after that.

We will do our best to adjust user interface according to your suggestions.
Please send feedback using the form available at the links above (don't
forget to leave your email to hear back) or by replying to this email
directly.

NOTE: some features may not work properly in Internet Explorer, please use
latest versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari whenever possible.

-------
Timur Bazhirov,
UC Berkeley physics PhD
Founder at http://exabyte.io