[Pw_forum] R: Fermi energy

DELLACA' Valentina (CRF) valentina.dellaca at crf.it
Fri Jun 6 09:14:48 CEST 2014

Dear Giuseppe,
I've read the papers you suggested, and indeed they helped a lot. Now I have a further question regarding the Delta V: since we are working with high defect concentrations, the cell parameters change going from the non defective bulk to the defective cells. With VESTA I can plot  the  potential in a 2D plane obtained by slicing  the cell. How can I evaluate the potential at the same point in the defective and non defective cell, considering that the cell parameters are different? Is there a trick I can use?
Thank you very much for your help,
Valentina

Valentina Dellacà
Group Materials Labs
PA&CT – Materials CAE Development & Virtual Analysis

Centro Ricerche Fiat S.C.p.A.
Sede legale e amministrativa: Strada Torino, 50
10043 Orbassano (TO), Italia
Tel  +39 011 9083138
Fax +39 011 9083666

www.crf.it