[Pw_forum] How to set Occupation to Calculate Grapgene DOS?

Li, Run run.li at my.und.edu
Fri Jan 24 20:33:26 CET 2014

I used the Fermi Energy in NSCF calculation preceding the DOS calculation as the Fermi Energy for DOS, and recalibrated the DOS E=0 to it. I also used the nscf Fermi energy (mp smearing with degauss=0.02) preceding bands calculation as the Fermi Energy for Bands. Is that acceptable?

Run Li
Department of Chemistry
University of North Dakota