[Pw_forum] regarding interfacing Quantum Espresso with Boltztrap code

stefano de gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Mon Jan 20 07:49:49 CET 2014

maybe a forum about boltztrap would be more apropriate for this question..

even then ...when reporting a problem you are more likely to get help if
you provide more information about what you have done, what input,
where, what output .. etc

please provide your affiliation

stefano
PS: did you look in output ?