[Pw_forum] dynamical matrix units

Federico Gallino Federico_Gallino at saes-group.com
Thu Jan 16 08:35:26 CET 2014

I took the square of the eigenvalues in Ry units and I divided the dynamical matrix by the
sqrt of the mass product in the units provided in .dyn file. I didn't modify the
eigenvectors. I think the problem concerns the unit conversion.

Thanks,

Federico

Dr. Federico Gallino, Ph.D. SAES Getters S.p.A.
Computational Material Scientist
Advanced Computing & Software Development

Viale Italia, 77
20020 Lainate - MI - ITALY
Tel. +39 02 93178316
Fax +39 02 93178460