[Pw_forum] Problem with el-ph calculation: lambda.x run

W2AGZ w2agz at w2agz.com
Wed Feb 26 18:25:44 CET 2014

Last March, an issue running lambda.x was posted on the forum.here is the
direct URL link,
http://qe-forge.org/pipermail/pw_forum/2013-March/101264.html, reporting
various NaN errors generated during an 4.3.2 Example 7 script adapted for
graphene.  Was this issue ever resolved?  My personal experience with NaNs
has been that they usually reflect compiler issues, especially wrt IEEE
standards governing floating point formats.  However, I don't see anything
unusual in the lambda.f90 code.

Paul Michael Grant, PhD

Senior Life Fellow, American Physical Society

Fellow, Institute of Physics, United Kingdom

Staff Associate, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA (2011)

Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford (2005-2008)

EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)

IBM Research Staff Member/Manager Emeritus

Principal, W2AGZ Technologies

 <mailto:w2agz at w2agz.com> w2agz at w2agz.com

 <http://www.w2agz.com/> http://www.w2agz.com