[Pw_forum] pseudopotential

raha khalili khadije.khalili at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 06:45:59 CET 2014

Dear QE users

I want to do relax calculation for a structure consist of N, C, H, S
and Au atoms. My caclulation should be Nonlinear and
Fully-Relativictic. I choose these pseudopotentials for my
calculation:S.rel-pz-n-rrkjus_psl.0.1.UPF,N.rel-pz-n-rrkjus_psl.0.1.UPF,
H.rel-pz-rrkjus_psl.0.1.UPF, C.rel-pz-n-rrkjus_psl.0.1.UPF and
Au.rel-pz-dn-rrkjus_psl.0.1.UPF. In reality, I don't know if I have to
use fully relativistic PP for ALL elements in my structure and if I
can use different PP for my calculation. Could you help me please?

Best Regards
--
Khadije Khalili
Ph.D Student of Solid-State Physics