[Pw_forum] different results between version 5.0.3 and 5.1.1

Siew Hui Yeo siewyeohui at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:19:45 CET 2014

Dear Developer
*s;*

*I am testing an electron-phonon coupling calculation in electron doped
MgO, with the same simulation parameters, using the NC PP, for both the
V5.0.3 and V5.1.1, but I find the V5.0.3 gave a more larger lambda (with
the same broadening ) than the 5.1.1, though the results in the examples
files are the same for the single Al crystal, I am still puzzled , May I
know whether there is any change between V5.0.3 and V5.1.1 in the electron
phonon part?*

*Thanks*

*Hui*

*Malaysia*