[Pw_forum] problems with running Quantum Espresso in parallel

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 17:06:42 CEST 2014

Dear Torstein,

the only StarCluster I am aware of is the stuff related to Amazon Elastic Cloud. Did you run the configure on the remote VM? Can you send me the config.log under install/ ?

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/filippospiga ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."