[Pw_forum] espresso installation problem

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 00:27:47 CEST 2014

Dear Ajanta,

without additional information is quite difficult to establish if the problem is the configure/make scripts or something wrong/missing in your environment. Can you please specify the full configure command, a bit of information about your environment and maybe attach the config.log obtained after running configure under install/ ?

Thanks

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/filippospiga ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."