[Pw_forum] xml_recover problem with phonon (ph.x) restart job

Ary Junior aryjunior at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:34:55 CEST 2014

Dear Fabio,

I'm facing some issues in recovering phonons calculations and I have just
found your message here in the forum. Please, could you clarify me what did
you mean with "split my phonon calculations into several smaller parts"?

Thank you very much!

Ary Rodrigues Ferreira Junior
Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora - MG - Brasil

http://lattes.cnpq.br/8221674673413336