[Pw_forum] Question about GGA+U in DFPT

Andrea Floris an.floris at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:58:02 CEST 2014

Whatever Suza says, the code will be public in a couple of months.
It includes also the J0 term in the phonons.
Best,
Andrea

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Andrea Floris <an.floris at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Jiawei,
> The DFPT+U implementation is not yet public.  I have recently ported the
> code in the last version,  I am optimizing a couple of routines to calculate
> the second derivatives of the occupation matrices,  which is a rather heavy
> calculation when using ultrasoft pseudos. In a couple of months it should be
> available.
> Best,
> Andrea

 Dr Andrea Floris
 Research Associate
 King's College London
 Strand, London WC2R 2LS
 United Kingdom
 Phone: +44 (0) 207 848 2064
 Fax    : +44 (0) 207 848 2420
 Location:  Strand Building, 4th floor, Room 4.02
 Emails: andrea.floris at kcl.ac.uk, an.floris at gmail.com