[Pw_forum] Projected Bands Using QE

Thomas Brumme Thomas.Brumme at impmc.upmc.fr
Tue Apr 8 10:26:34 CEST 2014

Using projwfc.x you can set the input parameter kresolveddos to .true.

 From INPUT_PROJWFC.txt

kresolveddos     LOGICAL
Default:     .false.

     if .true. the k-resolved DOS is computed: not summed over
     all k-points but written as a function of the k-point index.
     In this case all k-point weights are set to unity

I never used this but this should be what you're searching for...

Thomas

--
Dr. rer. nat. Thomas Brumme
Institut de Minéralogie, de Physique des Matériaux, et de Cosmochimie

Tel:  +33 (0) 1 442 77204

email: Thomas.Brumme at impmc.upmc.fr