[Pw_forum] 5.0.99: NEB: build fails

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Sat Apr 5 11:59:48 CEST 2014

NOTICE TO EVERYBODY: the so-called "5.0.99" version I uploaded
yesterday is a test version. Please do not download it unless
you are an expert user.

You are compiling the old version of NEB with the new version of
QE. Remove NEB/ and type "make neb": it should give an error. If
not, you have downloaded the first version of the package where
automatic downloading was still pointing to the old version.
Overwrite file install/plugins_list with the attached one,
that disables automatic download, get the new NEB from qe-forge.

P.