[Pw_forum] Error in routine read_namelists (17): reading namelist system

Bramha Pandey pandey.bramha at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 06:50:35 CEST 2013

Dear Okoye,
First of all no one can give you any suggestions without knowing the
whole problem that is it is not sufficient information for digging out
the problem and find the solution.
But i can guess, this error is frequent when we are giving input
parameters of others control part i.e in $system control, you are
using some parameters which is not used in $system control.
I hope it will work.