[Pw_forum] ELASTIC code with Quantum Espresso

Bramha Pandey pandey.bramha at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 03:09:33 CET 2013

Dear Victoir,
According to move in given README file in ELASTIC code.
First you set the export path of your current directory of Elastic code.
Second, run the Elastic_setup file on terminal, if it fails directly run
the elastic_espresso_setup file.
* file name may be somewhat different but sense is same.
Again follow the Readme file given in Elastic code.
I hope you will able to run that code now.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 6:59 AM, victoir victoir <victoir-victoir at hotmail.fr
> wrote:

>  Hellos all,
>
> I am interested by the mechanical properties (elastic constant) and I want
> to work with the ELASTIC code.
>
> I usually work with Quantum Espresso, but now I don’t know how to work
> with both at the same time and also i don’t know the installation method
> and the extension of file input and commands must type exactly in the
> terminal;
>
> please help me to understand how to do the calculation;
>
> Cordially

Thanks and Regards
Bramha Prasad Pandey
GLA University