[Pw_forum] problem with monolayer

Pietro Bonfa' pietro.bonfa at fis.unipr.it
Sat Nov 16 15:32:03 CET 2013

Dear Halima Zaari,

I opened your input file with XCrysDen and I encourage you to do the
same. You will certainly realize that there is something wrong with the
definition of the cell and of the atomic positions.

Bests,
Pietro Bonfa'

On 11/16/13 12:29, Halima Zaari wrote:
> I tried to make a calculation of GaN layer, by plotting the dos.I found
> a behavior or I can not identify the valence band and the conduction
> band in the file out it gives me a value of Fermi level -3.4 ev
> some one can help me to explain this behavior or this is not correct  at
> all
> thank in advance
>
> --
> H.ZAARI
> PhD Student in laboratory of magnetism and physics of high energy
> Faculty of Sciences in Rabat - Morocco
> Email:_halimazaari at gmail.com <mailto:boujnah.mourad at gmail.com>
> _

Pietro Bonfa' - PhD student
Dipartimento di Fisica e Scienze della Terra "Macedonio Melloni"
Viale delle Scienze 7A
43124 Parma - Italy