[Pw_forum] Call for Proposals for DECI-11 (Tier-1)

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Sun May 12 13:50:00 CEST 2013

The DECI-11 call is managed by the PRACE-3IP project, which receives EC funding (RI-312763) and enhances the implementation of the HPC Research Infrastructure PRACE. PRACE-3IP is responsible for the Tier-1 access through the DECI calls.

Opening date: 8th May 2013, 12:00 CEST
Closing date: 10th June 2013, 12:00 CEST
Allocation start date: 1st Nov, 2013
Allocation period: 1 year for Project Access
Type of access: DECI (Tier-1)

Tier-1 machines available: IBM Blue Gene/Q, Cray XE/XC, and a range of large clusters including GPU resources made available from Cyprus, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, The Czech Republic, The Netherlands, Turkey and United Kingdom.

More information here: http://prace-ri.eu/DECI-11-Call

( Since the availability of lot of potential GPU resources I will suggest who really wants to apply to a DECI and wants to specify QE-GPU as application to first assess properly what the code does now, what is planned in the next 6~12 months and what are the current limitations. I can help in this process properly. )
--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/filippospiga ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert