[Pw_forum] Debugging BAND.X in PWGUI - 5.0.2 - reg.,

MUTHU V muthu.physicsmath at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 12:21:53 CET 2013

 i use  espresso- 5.0.1 with aid of PWGUI-5.0.2 software. in this package i
can run PW.X files. but if I try for other format( NEB.X BANDS.X and
DOS.X). the RUN menu is not active so that I couldn't run these formats for
my system.
*(*
    for example consider in BAND.X window
    In the* VIEW* menu *"structure with  XCrysDen " *is inactive and in *RUN
* menu all four are inactive * ( run calculation , run calculation &
configure, run calculation +XCrysDen's Display, run calculation & configure
+XCrysDen's Display)*
  *
)*

I request you to help to make all thinks are possible to run in my package.
    or
simply, please help me to debug the errors in order to make ( NEB.X BANDS.X
and DOS.X) active?

thank you for considering my request

--
*Muthu.V**