[Pw_forum] MareNostrum

Jose C. Conesa jcconesa at icp.csic.es
Fri Mar 8 23:31:51 CET 2013

Hi Emmanuel,
I did compile it. I use only pw.x, so I can tell nothing about the
behaviour of neb.x, although it was generated. I am also not sure if I
would be able to spot a memory leak problem. How did you observe it?
Regards,
José Carlos Conesa

El 08/03/2013 21:30, Emmanuel Clouet escribió:
> Dear all,
>
> Does anybody manage to compile QE (the pw and neb parts) on
> MareNostrum III (Barcelona Supercomputing Center)? I am encountering
> some memory leak problems with my compiled version and I am looking
> for somebody who is using QE on this platform and can help me with the
> compilation.
> Best regards,
>
> Emmanuel

José C. Conesa
Instituto de Catálisis y Petroleoquímica, CSIC
Marie Curie 2, Cantoblanco
28049 Madrid - Spain
Tel. +34-915854766