[Pw_forum] Intermediate restart

simone marocchi simone.roz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 10:44:15 CEST 2013

Dear Duy Le,
                     I have followed your advice and I read again the input
data description but it does not solve my point, I would need two different
prefix variables, a "prefix_in" and a "prefix_out" but currently the prefix
is only one and it is overwritten each new scf calculation.

Thanks for your kind help,
Simone