[Pw_forum] Mn doped ZnS in high spin configuration

Duy Le ttduyle at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 17:10:56 CEST 2013

Well, if the "high spin" is not the ground state of your system, it is
very hard to achieve.
Try tot_magnetization or constrained_magnetization to enforce the high
spin state.

BTW, starting_magnetization can not be larger than 1.
Duy Le
Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Physics
University of Central Florida.