[Pw_forum] graphene with Li input problem

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 15 18:29:27 CEST 2013

> Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 13:10:03 +0200
> From: akohlmey at gmail.com
> To: pw_forum at pwscf.org
> Subject: Re: [Pw_forum] graphene with Li input problem
>
> On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Mike Marchywka <marchywka at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 10:40:21 +0200
>>> From: akohlmey at gmail.com
>>> To: pw_forum at pwscf.org
>>> Subject: Re: [Pw_forum] graphene with Li input problem

>>> that is what the DFT calculation is for. remember that bonds exist
>>
>> Yes but what techniques may you want to use to present these in
>> an artists conception that may be useful for either understanding the molecule or
>> debugging code and algorithm?
>
> this is why paolo commented, that you can make a career out of it.
> there *is* no unique and easy definition. if you want to have some

Yeah, I wasn't sure if there were libraries for this like there are for exchange-correlation
functionals. The link you give below
looks like it will help me look into some of these things when I have
something to visualize :)  I'll check google scholar as I wait for my other code
to compile or run, just thought it was relevant to add to this thread. Thanks.