[Pw_forum] Need some help with wannier_ham.x

J. D. Burton jdburton1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:18:53 CEST 2013

Dear P.

Ugh. Thanks for catching that. I wish I had those hours back that I spent
searching for the problem. I appreciate your help.

Cheers,
J. D.

************************************
J. D. Burton, Ph.D.
jdburton1 at gmail.com
Research Assistant Professor
University of Nebraska Lincoln
Physics and Astronomy
Office Ph. (402) 472 2499
Mobile Ph. (402) 419 9918
310A Jorgensen Hall
CV: http://tinyurl.com/2avltsc
"The job of a scientist is to generate wrong ideas as fast as possible."
-- Murray Gell-Mann