[Pw_forum] Hybrid functionals for GIPAW calculations

Simon Binnie sbinnie at sissa.it
Mon Jan 21 10:35:18 CET 2013

Dear Giuseppe,

XSpectra hasn't been updated (to my knowledge). EXX has been implemented
in turboTDDFT but currently only in the norm-conserving case. The code is
currently in a separate branch of the svn due to some slight
incompatibilities with PHonon routines that have now been fixed. It should
be in the main trunk cleaned up and with some documentation by the end of
the week.

Best regards,

Simon

--
Simon Binnie | Post Doc, Condensed Matter Sector
Scuola Internazionale di Studi Avanzati (SISSA)
Via Bonomea 256 | 34100 Trieste | sbinnie at sissa.it