[Pw_forum] NVIDIA GPU Test Drive, Kepler K20 accelerator available

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 11:28:50 CET 2013

Dear QE users,

I would like to remind you the opportunity to try QE-GPU on a brand new NVIDIA Kepler GPU (K20). By filling the form you will get free access to a workstation and you can run your test and evaluate by yourself if QE-GPU fits your needs. Moreover you can send back to me directly poor results or weird output so I can understand where improve the package and solve bottlenecks or bugs!

More information are here: www.nvidia.com/gputestdrive

Again, it is free. I costs almost zero to give it a try ;-)

Cheers,
Filippo

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.me ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert