[Pw_forum] troubleshooting cdiaghg-have checked faq

KACHMAR Ali kachmar_ali at hotmail.fr
Tue Jan 8 13:00:03 CET 2013

Dear all,

As suggested by Paolo, I could confirm that the problem is coming from the pseudopotentials. Trying with  BLYP pseudopotentials (thanks to A. Dal Corso  Library), I can get the scf converged.

I may suggest, if you could setup an electron_maxstep value because I am not sure if you would be able to converge your scf with the default value.

Best regards,
Ali