[Pw_forum] cpmd cannot reach the electronic ground state

DONG Juncai dongjc at ihep.ac.cn
Mon Jan 7 07:54:30 CET 2013

Dear Prof. Giannozzi,

I tried to path my 5.0.2 version, but it still doesn't work for me.

First, to follow the method mentioned in general user_guide, I test
"make plumed", (make plumed unpacks PLUMED, patches several routines in PW/, CPV/ and clib/, recompiles PWscf and CP with PLUMED support). Error repeats.

Second, I search the ”diff” file for 5.0.2 version on http://www.qe-forge.org. But I couldn't find a copy.

Third, I compile my 5.0.2 version with different libraries (BLAS, LAPACK, and FFTW) on PC and cluster. Error repeats.

Is there anything I overlook? Where can I download the patch files? Could you send me a copy patch of 5.0.2 version or the its URL link?

You kind help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Dong

--