[Pw_forum] core-relax in hyperfine calculation (GIPAW)

Davide Ceresoli davide.ceresoli at istm.cnr.it
Wed Jan 2 18:47:16 CET 2013

Dear Jarkko,
     I changed the radial integration bound in 5.0.1. As a consequence
results are slightly different from 4.3.2. The reason is that in 4.3.1 I
got extremely bad HFCC for elements on the right columns in the periodic
table (like oxygen). However the core-relaxation is still not accurate
for such elements, and I'm investigating other relaxation schemes.

Regarding metallic systems, yes for EFG/hyperfine, not yet for NMR/EPR.

Best wishes,
     Davide