[Pw_forum] Advanced Linear Response (Especially Phonons)

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Sun Feb 17 11:24:26 CET 2013

On Feb 17, 2013, at 4:59 , W2AGZ wrote:

> A few days ago, I stumbled across a fascinating QE tutorial,
> probably dating from 2005

I think it's obsolete. Things may have changed since. In any case, it
doesn't add much
to what is written in the example for electron-phonon calculations.
For the latest release:
espresso/PHonon/examples/example03, in particular the README file.
This example
is hopefully updated.

About the second post: likely la2F is no longer documented because it
should sooner
or later disappear (but it hasn't yet)
> Any comment, Prof. Giannozzi?

there are two arguments I don't want to hear about:
- graphene
- electron-phonon coefficients

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222