[Pw_forum] Disparities between HPC's

Jack Davis JXD231 at bham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 15 10:52:42 CET 2013

Dear All,

I am continuing to have issues with this newer build of QE. The code has been commented out by the service manager but my input is now falling to converge. Instead of hitting the previous error the program will just produce hundreds of iterations for as long as the wall time allows.

I have added a high ecutrho to my input on both systems.

Is there an issue using this particular pseudopotential with QE 5.0.1, or are my cut offs too high?

Again the calculations converge on the second HPC service.

Please find the input used on both HPC's attached.

Thank you for you help,

Jack Davis

School of Chemistry
University of Birmingham