[Pw_forum] Disparities between HPC's

Ben Palmer benpalmer1983 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 16:29:14 CET 2013

Dear Jack,

Sorry to jump in on your thread.  I'm also using PWscf on bluebear and
I'm having some issues.  Certain inputs are running fine, and others are
just crashing out (but work fine on my home installation).  Is there a
PWscf users group at UoB?

All the best,

Ben Palmer
Student @ University of Birmingham UK