[Pw_forum] internal error, cannot bracket Ef

Manu Hegde mhegde at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Dec 19 01:06:25 CET 2013

Dear Prof.Paolo,
In the PW input, while defining the unit cell parameters, I have few
questions. In my case Beta phase Ga2O3 has monoclinic crystal structure
with Ga is in two different positions (octahedra and tetrahedra) and oxygen
(tetrahedra and tri coordinated)  is in three different asymmetric
position, with unit cell contains four formula units, with 8 Ga and 12 O
atoms. In the atomic coordinates do I need to insert the coordinates of
those 20 atoms?. My knowledge in crystallography is pretty bad!. Hope
someone will help to get there!.

Regards,
Manu