[Pw_forum] Getting error

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Sat Dec 14 09:54:53 CET 2013

On Fri, 2013-12-13 at 12:10 -0500, Manu Hegde wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am just trying to run pw.x on PWgui, I am successfully inserted all
> the parameters, but when I run the program it is saying ' Error in
> routine set sym_bl (1): some problem with symmetries'. Can any one
> please help me in fixing it.

see here:
http://qe-forge.org/pipermail/pw_forum/2013-February/101018.html
and if this is not your case, go into the fortran code and figure
out why the code finds more than 24 symmetry operations. Since you
did not provide any of the needed info (an input file, code version,
tests etc: you didn't read the posting guidelines, did you?) you
do not deserve more help than this

P.

--
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222