[Pw_forum] band population / smearing parameter

Partha Pal pppal at mtu.edu
Mon Dec 9 23:23:15 CET 2013

That helps a lot !
But I do not understand why the code returns "0" occupation number for all
bands when I use "calculation='bands' because that is when I add more
k-points and would ideally then want the occupation numbers.
Am I doing something improper or the code is set up in that manner ?

Partha Pratim Pal
Postdoctoral Research Scholar
Seideman Group
Department of Chemistry