[Pw_forum] parallel version

ehsan targholi targholi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:35:59 CET 2013

Dear Kohlmeyer
thanks for your reply. i compile espresso 5.0.2 again and remove all
library of openmpi & mpich2 . then run mpirun -np 8 and
 give this massage :
The program 'mpirun' can be found in the following packages:
 * lam-runtime
 * mpich-bin
 * mpich-mpd-bin
 * mpich-shmem-bin
 * mpich2
 * openmpi-bin
Try: apt-get install <selected package>
 i install only mpich2 but give again this error :

  from test_input_xml: Empty input file .. stopping
  from test_input_xml: Empty input file .. stopping
  from test_input_xml: Empty input file .. stopping
  from test_input_xml: Empty input file .. stopping

i remove mpich2 and install openmpi-bin but give again above error.
what i can do?