[Pw_forum] Not converging scf calculation

李晓川 18733462676 at 163.com
Mon Apr 29 03:38:02 CEST 2013

So i think that pseudopoteneial is not the main reason ,may be your structure is not proper to be calculated ,e,g,the relaxiation is not fully,.My suggestion is that you should perform another fully relaxiation ,and make "mixing-beta" smaller to accelarate the convergence.
Have a good luck!

在 2013-04-29 05:29:06,"Lorenzo Paulatto" <lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr> 写道: