[Pw_forum] Not converging scf calculation

Bramha Pandey pandey.bramha at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 12:00:01 CEST 2013

Dear Park,
In Your structure some S and Mn atoms are overlapp to each other. After
setting right atomic position verify the structure with xcrysden and  chech
your convergence. If still it fluctuate provide some small seamiring
(degauss=0.001) for convergence purpose.

Thanks and Regards
Bramha Prasad Pandey
Indian School of Mines(ISM)
Dhanbad, INDIA.