[Pw_forum] MKL FATAL ERROR

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 00:09:26 CEST 2013

Dear Juan,

Paolo is right and if all the environment is exported correctly is fairly easy: put a "export" (or "env") before call mpirun. The output will contain all your environment. starting from that, you can check that everything is properly set.

Plus I notice that in your script the parameter "-V" is missing. Usualli "-V" tell to whatever resource manager are you using (SGE, SLURM, TORQUE, PBS, …) to include the full environment. Try to add it (google will help you).

Regards,
Filippo

On Apr 20, 2013, at 10:48 AM, Paolo Giannozzi <paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it> wrote:
> Maybe your SGE stuff does not run some initialization script
> (.profile, .bashrc, .whatever) that is needed by mkl. In any
> case, it is not a problem of code itself, but of the software
> conviguration in your OS
>
> P.
> --
> Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
> Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222

Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.me ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert