[Pw_forum] exit status 137

vijaya subramanian vijaya65 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 16:34:39 CEST 2013

Hi
It was the oom killer so does that mean out of memory?  How many
processors would a slab calculation with 100-200 gold atoms typically need? I have tried a paw potential
with 30 ecutwc and 910 ecutrho (a dal corso) and a rel-paw with 30 ecutwc and 400 ecutrho.
I have also tried reducing ecutrho to 240 and the run still crashes.
Thanks
Vijaya